We are seeking mission-driven leaders to join our Recruitment and Marketing team.
The Recruitment and Marketing team at Teach For Cambodia is NOT an HR department. The recruitment team works to enlist this country’s most promising future leaders in a movement to expand educational and life opportunities for all children in Cambodia.
Team Vision: Our team will work together with champions and advocates to cultivate the nation’s most promising future leaders to unleash the potential of all children in Cambodia. We are the key voice redefining the conversation around social impact, creating a new perception of the teaching profession, and inspiring a commitment to change in the country.
Team Mission: The team identifies and inspires thousands of potential Fellows from universities and across various sectors to apply to join the Teach For Cambodia Leadership Development Fellowship program, a commitment to fuel the social and economic future of our nation.
Director of Recruitment and Marketing (Start date: Immediately)
This energetic and results-driven individual will exert the leadership needed to cultivate a diverse pool of Cambodian leaders to apply and join the Teach For Cambodia Leadership Development Fellowship. Responsibilities include:
- Developing strategy that drives a team of one manager and 20 interns towards achieving the goal of having 30 Fellows ready to participate in Teach For Cambodia’s Leadership Development Academy starting June 2018
- Creating and executing a data-driven marketing plan and managing close relationships with a variety of stakeholders (e.g. universities, youth organizations, NGOs, social media groups, traditional media outlets) to increase awareness and application numbers
- Overseeing an intensive recruitment campaign including on-campus and off-campus events, presentations, networking, and other activities to identify and cultivate high-potential candidates to apply for the Teach For Cambodia Leadership Development Fellowship.
Manager of Recruitment and Marketing (Start date: Immediately)
This dedicated and charismatic individual will work alongside the Recruitment and Marketing team to enlist the nation’s leaders in an effort to ensure that all children in Cambodia have the opportunity to reach their potential. Responsibilities include:
- Building strong awareness of Teach For Cambodia’s mission across universities and professional markets
- Building relationships with student leaders, youth programs, universities, and NGO staff to grow our network of advocates and supporters
- Setting vision and strategy for recruitment campaigns in specific markets
- Managing a team of 20 student interns to achieve our event and outreach goals
STEPS TO APPLY
- Complete an application: Send a copy of your resume or CV and a cover letter to Moni Siv, Founder & CEO of Teach For Cambodia at email@example.com.
- Complete Skills Activity: Candidates who advance to this step will be asked to submit a sample of your best work and complete an action plan assignment. Guidance will be provided.
- Interview: Candidates who advance to this round will attend an in-person interview with senior leaders of the organization.