As a Regional Campus Manager, you are Teach For Cambodia’s ambassador to support our recruitment and marketing team. You will join a network of leaders from over 45 countries around the world in the collective mission to create awareness for educational inequity. You will assert your leadership and work with your team towards building awareness on university campuses and recruiting Cambodia’s future leaders to apply for the Teach For Cambodia Fellowships. Depending on your strengths and interests, you will support us in various functional areas where you will grow a unique skill set. How to Apply: Step 1: Online Application, Step 2: Interview, Step 3: Training.
- Current undergraduate students seeking an exposure to the fields of leadership, education, social entrepreneurship, startup, marketing and communications
- Candidates of all majors are qualified to apply
- Minimum: 3rd year student
- Minimum 6-month commitment starting in October 2017, or immediately
-Seeking 4 – 5 participants
- Part-time allowance of $150/month and Full-time allowance of $300/month
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Be proactive to train and manage Campus Leaders and strengthen the network of Campus Leaders across your region
As a leader, take ownership of the team’s well-being to ensure a collaborative and results-driven work environment
Address and problem-solve issues and challenges faced by the Campus Leader team within your region
Develop the personal growth opportunities for Campus Leaders under your region.
Monitor your team’s progress to goals
Manages a positive team culture by reinforcing motivation and drive towards Teach For Cambodia’s mission and core values.
Develop recruitment strategies within your region in accordance with the organization’s objective and procedures.
Plan and execute a plan to address the needs and gaps in the team
Drive partnerships with external stakeholders from the corporate companies, youth groups, university staffs, government officers and so on to increase awareness of educational inequity and Teach For Cambodia.
KEY MEASURE OF SUCCESS
- Provide 3 professional growth opportunities for Campus Leader Team
- Build relationships with professional and TFC external stakeholders: to be set and discussed with Mentor
- Successfully manage Campus Leader Team to achieve the goals
- Provide training for Campus Leaders before and during their commitment
- Good understanding of the organization and is committed to our mission
- Possesses strong leadership and project management skills
- Effective team management skills to ensure strong performance and growth of the Campus Leaders
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with campus stakeholders and high potential candidates
- Be resourceful and willing to acquire new knowledge to improve current strategies